DELIVERY & RETURN
At Welfare Pharmacy, we have put together a delivery guide to take you through our delivery times and rates for you to have an easy and hassle free online shopping with us.
UK STANDARD DELIVERY
- Free for orders over £30.
- Orders below £30 will incur a £3.49 delivery charge.
- Receive your order within 2-5 working days.
- Additional terms and conditions apply, please see below.
DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK
- Delivery outside the UK is not available at the moment.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All deliveries are subject to us successfully receiving payment.
- Delivery options exclude bank holidays, public holidays and weekends.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order on the same working day; however delivery timescales are indicative only.
- Orders may be delivered in one or more packages.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We strive to ensure our delivery targets are met but sadly when they’re not, we’re unable to accept liability for any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You’re still entitled to your full statutory rights.
- We make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated dispatch timescales; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products within estimated timescales caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- To read our full terms and conditions, please click here.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you would like to return an item please notify us within 14 days of your order being delivered. You then have a further 14 days to return the item back to us. This gives you a maximum of 28 days in total to return an item. Please note that we do not offer an exchange service by post.
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 14 days of delivery.
In order to qualify for our refunds policy, all items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unworn and complete with all tags and labels attached.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example buy 2 for £10.00) you will be refunded the full price of the item less any discount given in the offer. If you return all the items purchased with the multi-buy offer discount you will be refunded with the full multi-buy value.
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
If you wish to have item returned, please contact us by completing the form on our contact us page.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for the following unless they are damaged or faulty:
- Perishable items.
- Unsealed items or items are worn next to the skin or hair due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- Medicinal products or services that are either dispensed on prescription or are available free under an NHS arrangement.
- Items personalised, cosmetics or fragrances.
Please note, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Once our Customer Care team have been notified, please arrange postage to:
68 Friar Gate,
Unfortunately, we’re unable to cover the costs of returning your items and cannot be liable for any damages incurred during transit. Please ensure they are properly secured and packaged and we’d recommend sending all returns via a recorded delivery service. We will cover the postage of return if we have made an error in our despatch or if the item received is faulty or unfit for purpose.
We aim to process your refund within 2 working days of receiving your item; however it can take up to 30 days to receive the refund via the original payment method.
Once you’ve cancelled the contract, you have a legal ‘duty of care’ to keep the items in a good condition and return them at your expense. We are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss of revenue in the value of goods supplied which may be 100%, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2014, we will refund you the full amount paid for the items returned within 14 days of receipt of the notice of cancellation.